- Sodium / Mercury / Metal Halide
Specialty Products Shock Protection (GFCI) 250amp 3 Phase
- Capacity: 250 amps - 3 Phase
- Input: 120, 208, 240, or 480 V (w or w/o neutral)
- Trip Point: <6 mA (swithable to 20 mA)
- Enclosure: Custom stainless steel on custom rolling cart
- Connectors: Panel mount camlock style
Even though the LG250 is the smallest in our larger series of GFCI, It still handles up to 250 amps a leg for a total of 750 amps. Larger GFCI like this are classified as equipment protection. However, Bender was able to utilize the same technology incorporated in the smaller “Class A” devices into a large GFCI. This allows the user the option to have the same level of protection available in our smaller devices. This is especially helpful when a single large pump or light is used in proximity to a wet location. Another handy ability is the switchable voltage to 480 volts. Now you can use a GFCI on those smaller branch circuits of 480 volts. This is also available at 600 volts for Canadian power systems.